Shavua tov — a (belated) good new week to you!
Please join us on Saturday at 9:30am for Shabbat morning services led by Rabbi Pam Wax. This week we’re reading from parashat Noach.
If you’d like to read some commentaries on this week’s Torah portion, here are a few:
- 2005: On stories and floods
- 2006: Leaving the ark
- 2008: Integration [Torah poem]
- 2009: Blameless [Torah poem]
- 2012: Insights on Babel: how groupthink damages our relationship with God
- 2013: Deep waters: a d’var Torah for parashat Noach
- 2014: Go into the word and reveal the light
- 2015: White light, rainbows, and the soul
- 2016: Safe from the storm
- 2017: The Open Invitation
And here are commentaries from the URJ:
Hope to see you soon at CBI!