Shavua tov — a good new week to you.
Join us on Shabbat morning at 9:30am for Shabbat morning services led by Rabbi Lori Shaller.
This week is Pesach, so our Torah reading will be the reading for the Shabbat which falls during Pesach. It will also be Shabbat Shirah (the “Shabbat of Song”)! If you’d like to read some commentaries on Torah and Pesach, here are a few:
- Matzah; open space; constriction (2012)
- Leaving and Learning (2013)
- Meeting our children where they are (2013)
- Always more to learn [seder poem] (2014)
- The seder as time machine (2015)
- And the day came (2016)
- Parsley dipped in tears (2017)
- Cleaning the internal house (2017)
Hopefully you’ve already RSVP’d for tomorrow night’s Second Night Community Seder. If not, please do so immediately — we’ve already set up tables (thank you Jen Burt!) and we need an accurate count.
If you’re still looking for a haggadah for Pesach, here is a link to mine, which is available as a free download: Velveteen Rabbi’s Haggadah for Pesach.
Wishing everyone a sweet and liberating Pesach —