Shavua tov — a good new week to you!
Join us for Shabbat services at 9:30am on Saturday morning led by Rabbi Rachel. This week we’re reading from parashat Tetzaveh. If you’d like to read some commentaries on this week’s parsha, here are a few:
- 2006: Holy garments
- 2007: Eternal light
- 2008: Vestments of beauty
- 2009: High priest [Torah poem]
- 2011: A sweet scent before God
- 2011: Kedushat Levi on Aaron’s clothes
- 2019: Becoming mitzvot, bringing light
And here are commentaries from the URJ:
Hope to see you soon at CBI. Save the date and join us at 6pm on Monday March 9 for Purim!