Shavua tov! Please join us on Saturday at 9:30am for Shabbat morning services led by Rabbi Rachel. This week we’re reading from parashat Tazria.
If you’d like to read some commentaries on this week’s parsha, here are a few:
- 2005: Tricky Torah: taharah and tumah
- 2006: Meeting impurity, and being changed
- 2007: Health — and connection with God
- 2008: Clean [Torah poem]
- 2009: Like God [Torah poem]
- 2012: Revisiting Tazria-Metzora, after death and after birth
- 2015: Becoming Real: Tazria-Metzora and Being Velveteen
- 2016: Letting your light shine
- 2017: Healing and second chances
And here are commentaries from the URJ on this week’s parsha:
Hope to see you soon at CBI!