Shavua tov — a (belated) good new week to you!
Please join us on Saturday at 9:30am for Shabbat morning services led by Rabbi Jarah Greenfield. This week we’re reading from parashat Vayishlach.
If you’d like to read some commentaries on this week’s Torah portion, here are a few:
- 2006: Beyond binaries: Jacob and Israel
- 2007: The meaning of the kiss
- 2008: Encounter [Torah poem]
- 2010: Blessing myself
- 2012: On names and naming
- 2012: The Face of God
- 2013: Seeing the wrestle as a blessing
- 2013: On the silencing of Dinah, and rape culture today
- 2013: The nighttime wrestle
- 2014: Alone and not alone
- 2016: Evolving, like Pokémon (at The Wisdom Daily)
- 2017: The people who partner with God
And here are commentaries from the URJ:
Hope to see you soon at CBI!