Shavua tov — a (belated) good new week to you!
Please join us on Saturday at 9:30am for Shabbat morning services. This week we’re reading from parashat Toldot.
If you’d like to read some commentaries on this week’s Torah portion, here are a few:
- 2006: Rivka’s question, our answers
- 2008: Pulling the strings [Torah poem]
- 2009: Birthings [Torah poem]
- 2009: A Torah journey with Rebecca
- 2012: The Blessing [Torah poem]
- 2013: Why am I, and how can I integrate: questions from Toldot
- 2013: Looking for water [Torah poem]
- 2014: If this is so, then why am I? (at Americans for Peace Now)
- 2015: Then why am I?
- 2016: A Blessing for Becoming
And here are commentaries from the URJ:
Hope to see you soon at CBI!