Shavua tov — a (belated) good new week to you!
Please join us on Saturday at 9:30am for Shabbat morning services led by Rabbi Rachel . This week we’re reading from parashat Chayyei Sarah.
If you’d like to read some commentaries on this week’s Torah portion, here are a few:
- 2005: Chayyei Sarah: the meaning of ownership
- 2008: In the same key [Torah poem]
- 2009: Departure [Torah poem]
- 2010: The years of my life
- 2013: On death and land: thoughts on Chayei Sarah
- 2013: Emulating Rebecca
- 2014: Reaching wholeness
- 2017: Through the (double) door: Chayyei Sarah
And here are commentaries from the URJ:
Hope to see you soon at CBI!