Shavua tov — a good new week to you.
Join us on Shabbat morning at 9:30am for Shabbat services led by Rabbi Jarah Greenfield.This week we’re reading from parashat Matot-Masei.
If you’d like to read some commentaries on this week’s Torah portion, here are a few:
- 2005: All the vows and Borders and land
- 2006: Vows and obligations (originally published at Radical Torah)
- 2008: Promises [Torah poem] and Downside [Torah poem]
- 2009: Spoils [Torah poem for Matot-Masei]
- 2011: The Ishbitzer on the power of purifying the imagination
- 2012: Redeeming the instructions to displace and destroy
And here are commentaries from the URJ:
Blessings to all —