Shavua tov — a good new week to you.
Join us on Shabbat morning at 9:30am for Shabbat services led by Rabbi Pam Wax.This week we’re reading from parashat Chukat.
This week and next we are particularly trying to ensure a minyan so that Rabbi Pam can say kaddish for her brother Howard z”l. Please join us for Shabbat morning services and help to constitute a minyan for Rabbi Pam.
If you’d like to read some commentaries on this week’s Torah portion, here are a few:
- 2007: Choice and change
- 2008: Red heifer [Torah poem]
- 2009: Water from the rock [Torah poem]
- 2012: Moshe, the overtired parent
- 2013: The red heifer, life and death, and the story
- 2015: Moshe and Joshua, Striking the Rock, and Change
- 2016: The smith speaks [Torah poem]
And here are commentaries from the URJ:
Blessings to all —