Shavua tov — a good new week to you.
Join us on Shabbat morning at 9:30am for Shabbat services led by Rabbi Rachel.This week we’re reading from parashat Korach.
If you’d like to read some commentaries on this week’s Torah portion, here are a few:
- 2006: The hubris of Korach
- 2007: Korach: fruitful tension between paradigms
- 2008: Bloom [Torah poem]
- 2009: Fruit [Torah poem]
- 2013: Korach, privilege, and striving for more
- 2017: A Failed Rebellion (at My Jewish Learning)
- 2017: The need for justice to balance love
And here are commentaries from the URJ:
Blessings to all —