Shavua tov — a good new week to you.
Join us on Weds evening at 5pm for our Flintstones Purim: Yabba Dabba Do!
Join us also on Shabbat morning at 9:30am. We’ll be reading from the Torah portion known as Ki Tisa.
If you’d like to read some commentaries on this week’s Torah portion, here are a few:
- 2006: A mishkan in time
- 2008: The people, the calf, and Moshe
- 2009: Re-entry [Torah poem]
- 2011: God’s afterimage, and letting our light shine
- 2011: The other side of the story [Torah poem]
- 2013: Cloud of glory: a d’var Torah for chol ha-moed Sukkot
- 2014: Shabbat, the Golden Calf, and Rest
- 2014: A ruba’i with bonus Torah commentary
- 2015: Inspiration
- And here are commentaries from the Union for Reform Judaism: Ki Tisa.
Wishing you blessings,