Shavua tov — a good new week to you.
Join us on Shabbat morning at 9:30am. We’ll be reading from Vayishlach, and services will be led by me.
If you’d like to read some commentaries on this week’s Torah portion, here are a few:
- 2006: Beyond binaries: Jacob and Israel
- 2007: The meaning of the kiss
- 2008: Encounter [Torah poem]
- 2010: Blessing myself
- 2012: On names and naming
- 2012: The Face of God
- 2013: Seeing the wrestle as a blessing
- 2013: On the silencing of Dinah, and rape culture today
- 2013: The nighttime wrestle
- 2014: Alone and not alone
- 2016: Evolving, like Pokémon (at The Wisdom Daily)
- And here are commentaries from the Union for Reform Judaism: Vayishlach.
Wishing you blessings,