Shavua tov — a good new week to you!
Join us on Shabbat morning at 9:30am for Shabbat morning services led by Rabbi Rachel, where we will call Addie Lentzner to Torah as a bat mitzvah.
This week we’re reading Matot-Masei. If you’d like to read some commentaries on this week’s Torah portion, here are a few:
- 2005: All the vows, Borders and land
- 2006: Vows and obligations (originally published at Radical Torah)
- 2008: Promises [Torah poem], Downside [Torah poem]
- 2009: Spoils [Torah poem]
- 2011: The Ishbitzer on the power of purifying the imagination
- 2012: Redeeming the instructions to displace and destroy
And here are commentaries from the URJ: Matot-Masei at the URJ.
Blessings to all,