Shavua tov — a good new week to you!
Join us on Shabbat morning at 9:30am for Shabbat morning services led by Rabbi Lori Shaller.
This week we’re reading Acharei Mot-Kedoshim. If you’d like to read some commentaries on this week’s Torah portion, here are a few:
- 2004: Rereading Leviticus 18:22
- 2006: Ways to redeem one problematic line
- 2008: Naked [Torah poem], Returning to Mitzrayim, and Gevurah [Torah poem]
- 2009: You shall be holy [Torah poem]
- 2010: On holy community
- 2012: On loving our neighbors
- 2017: Because [Torah poem]
And here are commentaries from the URJ: Acharei Mot-Kedoshim at the URJ.
Blessings to all,