Dear Congregation Beth Israel members and friends,
Shavua tov / a good week to all!
Join us on Shabbat morning at 9:30am for Shabbat morning services led by Rabbi Pam Wax. This week we’re reading parashat Chayei Sarah. If you’d like to read some commentaries on this week’s Torah portion, here are a few:
- 2005: Chayyei Sarah: the meaning of ownership
- 2008: In the same key [Torah poem]
- 2009: Departure [Torah poem]
- 2010: The years of my life
- 2013: On death and land: thoughts on Chayei Sarah
- 2013: Emulating Rebecca
- 2014: Reaching wholeness
And here are commentaries from the URJ: Chayei Sarah at the URJ.
Many thanks to our shamashim, the members who host our Shabbat services each week. If you would like to join that group, please contact the office.
Blessings to all,