Dear Congregation Beth Israel members and friends,
Shavua tov / a good week to all!
Join us on Shabbat morning at 9:30am for Shabbat morning services led by Rabbi Lori Shaller. This week we’re reading parashat Vayera. If you’d like to read some commentaries on this week’s Torah portion, here are a few:
- 2006: Radical Hospitality
- 2008: Silence [Torah poem]
- 2009: Aftermath [Torah poem]
- 2010: The Akedah Cycle [ten linked Torah poems about the binding of Isaac]
- 2010: The entrance to holiness
- 2012: Sodom and Gomorrah, Hurricane Sandy, and God
- 2013: Forgiving our ancestors: a practice for Vayera
And here are commentaries from the URJ: Vayeira at the URJ.
Many thanks to our shamashim, the members who host our Shabbat services each week. If you would like to join that group, please contact the office.
Blessings to all,