Dear Congregation Beth Israel members and friends,
Shavua tov / a good week to all!
Join us at 9:30am on Saturday morning for Shabbat morning services led by Rabbi Pam Wax, followed by Torah study. We’ll read from parashat Chukat.
If you’d like to read some commentaries on this week’s Torah portion, Chukat, some links follow:
- 2007: Choice and change
- 2008: Red heifer [Torah poem]
- 2009: Water from the rock [Torah poem]
- 2012: Moshe, the overtired parent
- 2013: The red heifer, life and death, and the story
- 2015: Moshe and Joshua, Striking the Rock, and Change
And here’s the URJ’s compilation of commentaries on this week’s Torah portion:Chukat at the URJ.
Many thanks to our shamashim, the members who host our Shabbat services each week. If you would like to join that group, please contact the office.