Shavua tov – a good week to you!
This week we’re reading the Torah portion known as Matot-Masei in the book of Bamidbar (“In the Wilderness,” a.k.a. Numbers.)
If you’d like to read some commentaries on this week’s Torah portion, some links follow:
- 2005: All the vows
- 2005: Borders and land
- 2006: Vows and obligations
- 2008: Promises [Torah poem]
- 2008: Downside [Torah poem]
- 2009: Spoils [Torah poem for Matot-Masei]
- 2011: The Ishbitzer on the power of purifying the imagination
- 2012: Redeeming the instructions to displace and destroy (for Matot-Masei)
This coming Shabbat morning, services will be led by Rabbi Pam Wax.
Many thanks to our shamashim, the members who host our Shabbat services each week. If you would like to join that group, please contact Pattie Lipman.
We hope to see you soon at CBI!