Shavua tov – a good week to you! This week we’re reading the Torah portion known as Behar-Bechukotai in the book of Leviticus. (Behar means “On the mountain” — which is to say, Mount Sinai; Bechukotai means “My Commandments.”)
- 2005: Land, labor, liberty
- 2006: The importance of tending the earth
- 2007: Caretaker [Torah poem]
- 2008: Either/Or [Torah poem]
- 2009: Borrowed [Torah poem]
- 2012: A Shabbat for the earth
- 2014: Creating liberation; Shavuot; and the Jubilee
- 2014: On engraved-pathways and connective-commandments
This coming Shabbat morning, services will be led by Rabbi Rachel.
Many thanks to our shamashim, the members who host our Shabbat services each week. If you would like to join that group, please contact Pattie Lipman. We hope to see you soon at CBI!