Don’t be late, don’t be late
for this very important date!
The Mad Hatter invites you
to a Purim “tea party”
Wednesday, March 4 at CBI
pizza at 5:30; the celebration proper begins at 6
- explore the topsy-turvy Wonderland of our building!
- play flamingo croquet!
- enjoy the childrens’ costume parade!
- savor our Alice In Wonderland-themed Purim Spiel!
- hear some of the megillah read aloud!
- play a variety of games (for all ages!)
- enjoy a tasty beverage in celebration!
- all are welcome to bring hamentaschen or other desserts to share — AND/OR contributions to our savory nosh buffet, which will be Middle Eastern / Persian themed (think: cheeses, olives, grape leaves, hummus and pita, etc)
Please RSVP to the synagogue office by February 25! Let us know:
1) How many are in your party
2) Whether you want to partake in pizza at 5:30
3) What you’re bringing to the sweet-and-savory buffet. (If everyone’s bringing hummus, we’ll get in touch to try to diversify our offerings.)