Shavua tov – a good week to you!
This week we’re reading the Torah portion known as Beshalach in the book of Shemot (Exodus.)
- 2006: Reading the song and singing our own
- 2007: Water from the rock
- 2009: The psalm I sing [Torah poem]
- 2010: Seven Miriam Stories [Torah poems] – linked here because the Song of the Sea, which is in this week’s Torah portion, figures prominently in this series of poems
- 2011: Enough [Torah poem]
And here’s the URJ’s compilation of commentaries on this week’s Torah portion: B’shalach | Reform Judaism.
This coming Shabbat morning, January 24, services will be led by Rabbi Pam Wax at 9:30am with Torah study to follow around 11ish, as usual.
Many thanks to our shamashim, the members who host our Shabbat services each week. If you would like to join that group, please contact Pattie Lipman.
We hope to see you soon at CBI!