Dear CBI Education families,
After conferring with both of our other Hebrew school teachers, I am writing to regretfully inform you that there will be no Hebrew school today. I’m sorry! All forecasts today call for snow followed by sleet and freezing rain, and we don’t want anyone to be out on the roads when it’s not safe. (The North Adams schools have cancelled all of their after school programs as well, so we’re in good company.)
Aleph-Tav, Aleph Garten, and Ne’arim will all reconvene next week. Thank you for your understanding, and stay safe today, please!
As always, if you have questions or concerns, please don’t hesitate to reach out.