After a study of the Aseret ha-Dibrot (the Ten Utterances / Sayings / Commandments) and their implications, the Ne’arim class jointly drafted these ten statments / words to live by. Thanks for your wisdom, Ne’arim!
1. Treat others as you want to be treated.
2. Be non-judgmental.
3. Try your hardest.
4. Do something meaningful with your life.
5. Don’t live in fear.
6. Try to live in a way that makes the world more good than evil.
7. Be awesome and be honest.
8. Don’t lie to purposely hurt someone.
9. Do not destroy the earth.
10. Believe in yourself.